100 Maths Lessons for the National Curriculum for teaching ages 9-10 (Year 5).
Praise for Scholastic's 100 Lessons-Planning Guides: "These books answer my prayers! Having access to long and medium term plans, as well as clear advice concerning progression and key concepts has already helped me to plan ahead. The inclusion of digital content that can easily be personalised is a real bonus, and completely welcome. Thank you, Scholastic for a fantastic resource.' Steven Gibson, Hyde Park Junior School, Plymouth
Master the Curriculum with Scholastic's 100 Lessons. Scholastic's acclaimed 100 Lessons series is here to help your school prepare. Trusted by teachers for 15 years and selling more than one million copies, 100 Lessons is fully in line with the Curriculum objectives. Our new 100 Lessons and Planning Guides will make planning and teaching the new requirements simple and stress-free.
- Understand the requirements and plan with confidence for all six years
- Long- and medium-term planning and progression, ideal for subject coordinators
- Get a clear overview with simple week-by-week breakdowns on how to create units of work
- Includes a FREE A2 poster that gives an overview of progression and a CD-ROM full of editable planning grids
- View sample resources at www.scholastic.co.uk/100lessons
100 Maths Lessons for the National Curriculum for teaching ages 9-10 (Year 5). Includes short term planning and lessons for the whole year. (100 Lessons) (100 Lessons - New Curriculum)